[chirp_users] Chirp VX-6 Clone Download Hangs?

Carter, Steve
Tue Apr 17 16:11:28 PDT 2012

This cheap USB-serial cable from HappyHamShop:
http://www.happyhamshop.com/usb-programming-data-cable-yaesu-vertex-radio-1
-pin-p-611.html

It uses a Prolific PL-2303 chip with drivers downloaded from direct from
Prolific.  Unless this is a known good one, got one to recommend?  If I
can get this working I'll send the VX6R bank image I see being discussed...

Thanks - Steve