[chirp_users] CSV imports

Jim Piper
Sun Apr 15 22:07:28 PDT 2012

Got it Dan, thanks! Somehow missed the
merge/overwrite of the radio image and
the csv import. Just tried it and it works.

Going to solve my laptop/W2k prob by
trying to upgrade the OS to XP. That'll
solve a number of probs, including being
able to easily use your later releases
of CHIRP. Using your latest build on my
desktop machine and all is well with it.

Thanks for the response to the CHIRP
user's email. Thought I had asked the
question on the mailing list, i.e.,
"chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com."  I
much prefer asking the question there to
find whether other uses have had the
same problem or can offer a solution
than bugging the guys doing the coding.

Best regards --