[chirp_users] New user of Chirp

rob
Tue Apr 10 15:02:01 PDT 2012

I download latest version of Chirp 0.2.1 using win XP pro, set Com1
computer to 9600, and  Yaesu 857d to same.
My com1 works OK, using Ham radio deluxe.

I can not get CHIRP to read or write?

When trying to read
I have about 4-5 memories programmed into the 857d and when I try to Upload
them, , a widow pops up says CLONING, and
than after awhile, am ERROR pops up.unab;e to read block, 00 expected 4 got
0.!!!

when I try to write

Click on a previously stored CVS file with 4 memories listed, , click on
upload to radio, radio window comes up ,com1 Yaesu, CSV, click OK,  nothing
happens. Bottom right of Chrip screen , shows 0 completed getting memory
1000

Any help would be appreciated, .
I could not find a User manual anywhere, or info on the mailing list.
thanks rob n8rt

--
Rob N8RT/B 10 Meter Beacon 28.245MHz Grid EM74xx North Georgia

Web Site is: N8RT.COM

"No Man is a Failure, who has Friends"

From: It's a Wonderful Life