[chirp_users] RadioReference.com import in Chirp

Tom Hayward
Tue Apr 10 10:25:40 PDT 2012

I have written basic support for RadioReference.com import for Chirp.
Currently I can enter my zip code and import all the frequencies for
my county that are in the RadioReference database. With a bit more
work, I could improve this interface so that any group of frequencies
could be imported, not just by zipcode.

Would anyone use this? It requires a Premium Subscription to
RadioReference. Most of their data are outside the ham bands, so this
will be most useful for those of you with wide-band receivers
supported by Chirp.

If no one is interested, I won't bother putting any more time into this feature.

Tom KD7LXL