[chirp_users] Chirp and Ubuntu 10.04

Steve Conklin
Thu Sep 29 09:52:35 PDT 2011

The chirp package is now available in the Ubuntu-hams PPA for all
Ubuntu series except Karmic, which is still building.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hams/+archive/ppa/

Information about how to subscribe to this PPA is included at the link.

The Ubuntu-Hams PPA includes a lot of other ham software which
the ubuntu-hams team backports from the latest release to older
Ubuntu Series. These include chirp, d-rats, fldigi, cqrlog, hamlib, and more.

If you're using Ubuntu, this PPA is a good source of the latest
package updates.

[shameless plug]

Also, if you're using Ubuntu in the shack, you might be interested in
joining Ubuntu-hams:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHams

The IRC channel we hang out in is a good place to get help.

73 de AI4QR

Steve