[chirp_users] CSV import is broken

Boris Korzun
Thu Sep 22 05:12:30 PDT 2011

Sorry for my Engrish. I have meant that the program works *correctly* with commas instead of semicolons.
But the program exports the data incorrectly.
I file the log (debug.log, screens, CSV-files) on my server - http://admins.rapid.khv.ru/debug.zip
I don't want to *register* on the bug tracker for leaving the issue, but i am lazy. Or could you make an anonymous access to the bug tracker on the website?