[chirp_users] IC-2720

Allan R. Batteiger
Mon Sep 19 08:54:57 PDT 2011

Dan
    I got everything working.   Still had to specifically import a few
channels but at least that worked this time.    Is there any
documentation ( wiki or otherwise) on how to use Chirp and about the
different format to save in ( csv, vs chrisp vs img)  ?
How difficult would it be to allow something like an import of a csv to
a generic radio then set the type up and do a write to the Radio.
Currently I do not seem to be able to setup the type of radio except for
a read from the radio.  Once I have read from a radio then I can import
the CSv and write back to the radio.   In most of the cases I work with
I am prepared to trash whatever is currently there and overwrite it with
new info.   Still need the read function for verifying the programming I
just wrote.

Allan
WB5QNG