[chirp_users] FT8900 Test?

Dan Smith
Thu Sep 15 06:50:59 PDT 2011

> Can someone try using v0.1.12 to upload and download from their Yaesu
> VX6? There has been a report that this operation is broken in 0.1.12 and
> I'd like to get confirmation of that before I try to find one to borrow.

Err, sorry there was some confusion. The problem is actually with an
FT8900. Can someone test that for us? Just downloading from the radio,
changing something and then uploading again should do the trick.

Unfortunately, it's much harder for me to lay hands on an 8900 so I
really need to know it's broken first.

Thanks!