[chirp_users] FT-8900

John Gorena
Thu Oct 27 20:58:34 PDT 2011

Dan,

On the FT-8900 with this latest build...  names still show as frequency and
not the alpha numeric name.  Is there a way to toggle to show all alpha?
When I upload to the radio, it displays frequency.  I can go to a channel
and toggle one channel at a time but that is not what I want to do.

--
John Gorena
Office: 972-315-5377