[chirp_users] ubuntu-hams ppa

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. WA5ZNU
Wed Nov 30 16:43:28 PST 2011

Steve,

As a chirp user and as an fldigi developer, I say thanks and it's great to
see Canonical support for hams!

I think the original question asking "what ubuntu-hams ppa software is or
does" came from a Windows chirp user, so my answer was for that
perspective.  You're of course right that Linux users -- and developers --
need to know more.

Leigh/WA5ZNU.