[chirp_users] FT-60R / Chirp 0.1.12 / Ubuntu 11.04 Read _mem.tmode error

Dan Smith
Sun Nov 6 13:50:29 PST 2011

> I was wrong about the reading: it fails in read.
>
> The value _mem.tone is 0x74 and gets IndexError as I determined with
> this change:
>
>           try:
>               mem.tmode = TMODES[_mem.tmode]
>           except:
>               print "TMODES failed tmode is %s" % (_mem.tmode)

This is not an error during the read, it's an error while parsing the
image. You should still be able to save the .img file, so please file a
bug and attach the image so I can take a look and try to figure out
what's going on.