[chirp_users] Programming Cable Guide

Aubrey Turner
Sat Nov 5 12:42:06 PDT 2011

I don't know if it does or not.  Unfortunately I've misplaced the CD (I
just downloaded the drivers from their site instead), or I would check.
409Shop didn't have them on their site, but you should be able to get the
driver from the Prolific website.  Here's the link:
http://www.prolific.com.tw/eng/downloads.asp?ID=31

Note that it's a PL2303 chip (I messed up the chipset name in my original
email).