[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Sat May 28 07:55:41 PDT 2011

> changeset:   1052:ccd1d14dd734
> user:        Dan Smith<dsmith at danplanet.com>
> date:        Fri May 27 10:17:47 2011 -0700
> files:       chirp/directory.py chirp/rfinder.py chirpui/mainapp.py
> Add the RFinder database as an import source
>
> RFinder is a subscription-based repeater database.  This adds an
> item under the Radio menu for "Import from RFinder".

This is another online repeater database that aims for more worldwide
coverage.  They are moving to a subscription model but right now it will
accept any email/password combination, so give it a try before they lock
it down.  Note that queries from this database take a LONG time, so be
patient.

Also note that I've modified the automatic build process to generate a
.app file for MacOS.  This still requires the runtime, and it still
actually downloads the source the first time you run it, but it's a
start.  If someone that is using chirp_osx.sh right now could try the
new .app and validate that it works, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!