[chirp_users] New Daily Build -- NEED YOUR HELP

Mike Heitmann
Fri May 27 06:52:34 PDT 2011

--- On Fri, 5/27/11, Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com> wrote:

> PLEASE, test this daily build on as many radios you have
> and let me know
> that things are okay.  I don't own all of these
> radios, so I NEED YOUR HELP!

All,

This afternoon I'll start creating Fedora Linux RPMs of the daily chirp builds on a *weekly* schedule - usually on Fridays. I'll do them more often if something significant is added or fixed.

Think of them as a summary of the past week's daily builds!

I'll e-mail the list when the first of the daily RPMS are available.

Happy Testing & 73,

Mike, N0SO