[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Alvin Koffman
Tue May 24 10:10:29 PDT 2011

*I saved the ft8900.img file but both 0.1.8 and the daily said unknown file
tipe. It's only 3k in size, is that correct?*
*I'll join repeterbook thank you.
**Alvin Koffman
*

*If you like computer viruses stay with windows but If you want to be virus
free try.*

*http://www.puppylinux.com/* <http://www.puppylinux.com/>