[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b7

Debbie Fligor
Tue Mar 29 09:37:45 PDT 2011

On Mar 23, 2011, at 5:24, Debbie Fligor wrote:

> I'll see if I can test the W32A sometime today if no one else has.

I'm running behind, the kids and I were sick and things are just all slow here. I got a download out of the radio, but some of the memory names just showed boxes with "X" in the middle, probably a font issue, maybe on my system.

I brought the radio with me to work today to do more checks.  I saw the release went on out, I'll pull it down and test against that instead, and let you know how it goes.

sorry for the delay.

-debbie