[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b7

Jan L. Peterson
Tue Mar 22 15:27:28 PDT 2011

On Mar 22, 2011, at 4:12 PM, Dan Smith wrote:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6647867/chirpw.log
>
> Ah, okay, I think I spotted the problem.  This is really hard without a
> radio to work with, but lets give this a shot.

I've applied the patch and I can now edit existing memories and add info to previously empty ones.  Cool.

Also of note, I can now enter a name for the memory in CHIRP and it shows up on the radio!  The existing names of memories in the radio still don't show up in CHIRP, though.

This brings up a feature request... when using "live" radios, it would be nice to have an option to update CHIRP's idea of the contents of a particular memory.  For example, say I fiddle with a radio setting on the radio, while it's connected to CHIRP.  I want to refresh CHIRP's row for that memory.  I think the right-click popup on the memory row would be the right place for this kind of option.

	-jan-
--
Jan L. Peterson (KD7ZWV)