[chirp_users] CVS conversion

IZ5FSA
Thu Mar 10 13:04:47 PST 2011

I want to know CSV columns names, format and domain expected by chirpw.
I had to create a single file with italians repeaters/frequency memories to
upload on every radio managed by chirp converting CSV to native chirp or img files.

I've seen you manage dup column always with a 0 (when exporting to CSV)... What
kind of data you expect in input (+, -, <pace>) ?

I think this can help to chirp diffusion and data management.

73s de Leo IZ5FSA