[chirp_users] It works!!!!!!!!

Alvin Koffman
Tue Jul 5 13:05:11 PDT 2011

*I have P on som but if it's not there I don't have the option to choose it,
only S or none. I'm runing daly version0 6032011
**Alvin Koffman
*

*Indiana 1851, Preamble *

*We, the People of the State of Indiana , grateful to Almighty God for the
free exercise of the right to choose our form of government. *