[chirp_users] more help with Mac OS

Debbie Fligor
Thu Feb 10 19:23:35 PST 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 17:03, Dan Smith wrote:
> Okay, it's a bug that has been fixed since b4.  I'll be posting b5 Real
> Soon Now(tm) so it should work as expected in that one.

b5 does have both tabs. are the memory counts (as memories are read from the radio) supposed to be intermixed, or separate depending on which tab you're on?  they were intermixed (flipping back and forth between the A and B counts regardless of which tab was currently selected) and I wasn't sure if that was expected behavior or not.

I did have to add in KeySpan support again before it could bring up the dialog box to set the com port.

-debbie