[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b5

Dan Smith
Thu Feb 10 15:31:07 PST 2011

Hi all,

I just posted version 0.1.11b5 with the following changes:

- Add Icom IC-2720H support
- Add Kenwood TM-D710 support
- Add Yaesu FT-8800R support
- Add Yaesu FT-8900R support
- Add Yaesu VX5 support
- Add Alinco DR135/235/435 support
- Add Jetstream JT220M support
- Add power level support (for radios capable of this)
- Add a configuration store to remember certain settings
- Add support for power levels on VX7
- Add support for power levels on IC2200
- Add support for power levels on VX3 (Rick)
- Add command-line slash image manipulation tool (Vernon)
- Make CSV import use the header row to determine what order the
  columns are in and tolerate missing columns
- Show an initial warning/info dialog about "live mode radios"
- Show actual progress during import/export preparation phase
- Fix checksum calculation on VX8
- Fix long-standing erroneous DCS code (Rick)
- Fix memory name fetching on Kenwood F6A/D7/D700
- Fix deleting empty locations on Kenwood live radios
- Fix caching of empty locations on Kenwood live radios

This beta brings a lot of new radio drivers, so please help out with
testing and verifying this new functionality if you can.  The list of
"soon to be supported" radios on the website is longer than the "already
supported" one, so we need to make an official drop pretty soon.  Please
hammer this and file your bugs soon!

Thanks to Rick and Vernon for code contributions, Scott, Daron, and
Marko for lending radios to be supported, and of course the many people
filing bugs and reporting issues!