[chirp_users] more help with Mac OS

Debbie Fligor
Thu Feb 10 07:49:18 PST 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 8:53, Dan Smith wrote:

> Huh, strange.  I hate to even ask, but could you try on a windows box to
> see if you get the same result?  It doesn't *appear* to be something
> it's reading from the radio causing it grief, so I can only think of
> GTK-related issues.  It works here…

I actually have an XP machine in my shack now, so I could. I tried the 92 with the keyspan USB adaptor and without (direct on com1), got the same results, only the "B" tab.  Then I quit chirp, and relaunched, tried it with the 91 that's down in the shack, and also only got the "B" tab for it as well.

I grabbed the 0.1.11b4-installer.exe file for windows for the test.