[chirp_users] more help with Mac OS

Debbie Fligor
Thu Feb 10 05:52:33 PST 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 21:15, Dan Smith wrote:

>> I only got a "B" tab.
>
> Then I need a debug log.  I don't think it gets converted to a log file
> on OSX, so if you could start it from the command line and capture the
> stdio:
>
> chirpw >/tmp/debug.log 2>&1
>
> Thanks!

same results, this is all the debug.log file had in it:

962 mnementh> more debug.log
chirpw:48: PangoWarning: error opening config file '../Resources/etc/pango/pangorc': No such file or directory

 a.show()
Unexpected response from radio
Switching from 4800 to 38400
Auto-detected Icom IC-91/92AD on /dev/tty.KeySerial1
Sending magic
Bank Index supported: True
Bank supported: True
DTCS Code supported: True
DTCS Pol supported: True
Mode supported: True
Offset supported: True
Name supported: True
Tune Step supported: True
Name supported: True
ToneSql supported: True
Cross Mode supported: False
Sending magic

I started chirpw, let it read in all the memories until it finished and then quit from the program. I only got a "B" tab.