[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b4 Fedora Linux RPM Available

Gerry Creager
Sat Feb 5 12:19:20 PST 2011

Mike, what about an RPM for CentOS?? I'm running CentOS 5.5 and when I
tried to install the repo I got the following error...

sudo rpm -ivh http://d-rats.com/yum/f11/d-rats-repo-0.1.3-1.fc12.noarch.rpm
Retrieving http://d-rats.com/yum/f11/d-rats-repo-0.1.3-1.fc12.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
         rpmlib(FileDigests) <= 4.6.0-1 is needed by
d-rats-repo-0.1.3-1.fc12.noarch
         rpmlib(PayloadIsXz) <= 5.2-1 is needed by
d-rats-repo-0.1.3-1.fc12.noarch

I've had some problems getting all the dependencies to sort out in the
past, so an RPM would be a great thing.

Thanks and 73, Gerry N5JXS