[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Sun Dec 18 07:26:07 PST 2011

> That fixed the problems I was having accessing the TM-V7 - thanks and
> happy holidays!

Great, glad to hear it!

I'll warn you that you might encounter more. The V7 driver doesn't get
much play as far as I can tell, and I just wrote it to scratch my own
itch at one point. One quirk I know of is that Kenwood, in their
infinitesimal wisdom, didn't provide a way for the PC to determine what
the VHF/UHF split was set to in the radio. CHIRP does not have a
mechanism right now to allow you to set that, so it makes some assumptions.

Anyway, if you want to use it and bump into any issues, I'll be glad to
try to fix them.

Thanks!