[chirp_users] CHIRP on MacOS

onealdavid0014 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 05:43:52 PST 2011

Well, I managed to install the driver Larry sent, appreciate it.  CHIRP is now working on my MacBook Pro but I'm afraid I find the functionality a little to limited.  I'm using KG-UV Commander in XP on my MacBook Pro and I guess I'll have to continue to use that for now. I'll keep checking in to see what updates have been made the to the CHIRP for the Mac.

Thanks for everyone's help,

David

KD4VEO