[chirp_users] RPMs for New Daily Build Available

Mike Heitmann
Mon Aug 29 14:16:57 PDT 2011

Hi Andy, glad Irene didn't wash you away!

The live feeds sound interesting - it might be fun to try and add that to d-rats, similar to the newsfeed QST option.

This should get you the raw repo rpm:
http://d-rats.com/yum/f11/d-rats-repo-0.1.2-1.fc11.noarch.rpm

This should install it from the command line:
su -c 'rpm -Uvh  http://d-rats.com/yum/f11/d-rats-repo-0.1.2-1.fc11.noarch.rpm

The latest raw d-rats rpms should be at:
http://d-rats.com/yum/f11/d-rats-0.3.3-1.fc13.i386.rpm (for python 2.6)
http://d-rats.com/yum/f11/d-rats-0.3.3-1.fc14.i386.rpm (for python 2.7)

The latest raw chirp rpms should be at:
http://d-rats.com/yum/f11-beta/chirp-daily_08292011-1.fc13.noarch.rpm (for python 2.6)
http://d-rats.com/yum/f11-beta/chirp-daily_08292011-1.fc15.noarch.rpm (for python 2.7)

If you paste the links above into a browser it should let you download the raw rpm files so you can install them locally.

If all else fails I can send you source RPMS (should have the tgzipped source and a .spec file) or I can just tgz my build directory. I wouldn't think it would take much to get them to build on openSUSE.

You can also just run from source.

I've never used openSUSE - I'd be interested in knowing if the Fedora RPMs work, let me know how it goes!

73,
Mike, N0SO