[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Sat Aug 27 08:16:54 PDT 2011

> changeset:   1178:6535a118b2a6
> user:        Dan Smith<dsmith at danplanet.com>
> date:        Fri Aug 26 17:30:27 2011 -0700
> files:       chirp/directory.py chirp/ft60.py
> [ft60] Add Yaesu FT-60R support

I know there are people out there with FT-60s. I would really appreciate
it if those folks could give this new driver a little test run and
report back here soon. Mike was nice enough to ship me his radio, so
lets get this driver checked ASAP so I can mail it back to him please :)

> changeset:   1174:b2ab7c8a3576
> user:        Dan Smith<dsmith at danplanet.com>
> date:        Fri Aug 26 12:11:28 2011 -0700
> files:       chirp/directory.py chirp/wouxun.py
> [px2r] Add Puxing PX-2R support (UHF only)

Same for this one. Can someone please check this out? David?

Thanks!