[chirp_users] (no subject)

Dan Smith
Fri Aug 19 06:37:52 PDT 2011

> After a little more experimenting it seems that getting CHIRP to upload
> data to the 2800M requires a lot of luck and patience.  Maybe the
> tolerances could be loosened a little bit so that the timing doesn't
> have to be perfect?

Okay, so at least I'm not totally crazy :)

If I can get Jim's 2800 back, I'll take a look. I probably need to study
the clone protocol a little better to try to get a handle on it. When I
finished with it, I definitely thought "hmm, this is a little touchy"
but I certainly didn't think it was this bad.

If Jim is okay with me keeping the radio for a little longer this time,
I'll generate some changes and have you test them for me before I send
it back. That might be the way to go.

Thanks!