[chirp_users] IC-92ad

bRADY PALMQUIST
Sat Aug 13 09:32:18 PDT 2011

I'm trying to use Chirp with an ICOM IC-92AD, OPC-1797 and a Kawamall OPC-478 cable. First of all, is that the right hardware?

 If I use version .1.10, it will run and look like it's getting memories, but they are all blank.

 If I use version .1.11, it says something to the effect of "Can't determine radio model"

 I've tried it on my XP and Windows 7 machines. Drivers seem to be loaded OK.

 I have the GPS settings disabled...(Tx mode and auto tx).

 What else should I check?

 Is there a debug or test option available?

 Brady
 K0UC