[chirp_users] CHIRP Daily Builds

Dan Smith
Sat Apr 23 18:07:09 PDT 2011

Hi all,

For a while now I've been meaning to get a daily build system setup that
would decrease the time between fixing a bug and getting it in the hands
of the reporter and tested.  This afternoon, I wrote the necessary
scripts to get this going.  Each night at 4am Pacific, my system will
generate a Win32 and Linux tarball build here:

   http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/

It will do that only if something has changed that day in the tree.  It
will also do it blindly from the tip of the tree, which could very well
be broken.  However, I usually only push up to the tree when I've
completed a particular feature or bug fix.  However, you should use
these at your own peril.

So, if you've already had a bug fixed and were waiting for 0.1.12b1,
head up to the URL above and give it a try.

Thanks!