[chirp_users] OSX and the TH-D72 with CHIRP

Mark Cohen
Thu Apr 21 09:16:15 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

Here's what I did...

1. added the symlink
2. downloaded all of the *b* tar.gz files here are the results from my tests.

b1 - Freezes at the first detected device (PC->D7: ID)
b2 - Iterates through, but seems to not get beyond the first try

PC->V71: ID
V71->PC:
PC->V71: ID
V71->PC:
PC->V71: ID
V71->PC:
PC->V71: ID
V71->PC:

Message "Unale to probe radio model"

b3 - same as b2
b4 - same as b2, b3 except it appears that the typo was fixed. :)
b5 - same as b4 (added radio vendors show up)
b6 - same as b5
b7 - same as b6, b5

So, there you have it...

Mark