[chirp_users] How to load under Linux?

doc at kd4e.com
Wed Apr 20 17:18:26 PDT 2011

When I try that I get:

# ./chirpw

bash: ./chirpw: /usr/bin/python: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

When I search for "python" I get:

/usr/share/python

/usr/lib/pythom2.4
/usr/lib/pythom2.5
/usr/lib/pythom2.6

I don't recall how to issue a redirect so that when chirpw looks
for /usr/bin/python it actually goes to /usr/share/python

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com