[chirp_users] vx-6 name strangeness

Dan Smith
Wed Apr 13 07:01:00 PDT 2011

Hi Brian,

> When attempting to either change and existing memory location's name
> or creating a new memory location, the name field is not transfered to
> the radio when I upload the file to the radio.

Perhaps the name is stored, but the flag for "show the name" is not set?
  Could you try changing the display to "name" instead of "frequency" to
see?  If so, I might get you to send me a couple images so that I can
find that bit and fix it.  I don't actually own a VX-6, so I'd have to
borrow one to find it for myself :)

Thanks!