[chirp_users] TH-F6A Help

joe camilli
Sun Apr 3 12:22:08 PDT 2011

1. Download from radio
2. Memories begin to populate
3. Export to CSV
4. Open/Edit that CSV file either with something like Excel or CHIRP itself.
5. When done, do the "Download from radio" step again, and then
6. Do import from CSV and choose the CSV file you changed
7. The import will write those changes to the radio

So when I try this process I get no errors but nothing is getting updated. Chirp processes the import but does not seem to really do the replacement and therefore does not update the radio.