[chirp_users] TH-F6A Help

joe camilli
Fri Apr 1 20:11:00 PDT 2011

version 0.1.11

Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 19:50:08 -0700
From: chirp at trinnet.net
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] TH-F6A Help

Hello Joe,

You sent a picture as the "error" but the Yahoo system ate it.  Could
you repost this in text form?

Btw, what version are you running?  It matters!

--David

joe camilli wrote:

have a Kenwood Th-F6A and I am using W7 64 bit. I know for sure the
program is communicating with the radio because I can DL the current
memories with any problems.

I then following these instructions:

     When done you have to import the file radionew.csv by clicking
on Radio --> Import from File. The pop up window requests you to
either mark or uncheck the checkbox at the different memory locations
or select either all, nothing or inverse and click OK when you want to
proceed with the import. Otherwise click at cancel.
     Save the import save the file as mynewradiodata.img using the
File drop down menu.
     Upload the file to your radio using the Radio --> Upload to
Radio Clone function. Enjoy the new settings of your radio!

And end up with the following error:

Thanks Joe N7QPP