[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.10 - RELEASE

Dan Smith
Fri Jun 18 13:56:25 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I just posted the official 0.1.10 release...finally!  It was more than a
year between 0.1.9 and 0.1.0, which is far, far too long.  I'll try to
make sure not to let it get that out of hand in the future.  Not many
changes from the previous beta, but they are:

- Make CSV files not have a length limit on alpha names
- Add basic Kenwood TH-D7 support (may work for the D700, not sure)
- Fix a bug in the import process if using a radio without bank support
- Changed the "Connect to..." menu item name and unify the code paths
  for all "connected-mode" radios

I'll be updating the website soon.  Until then, you can get the official
release here:

  http://chirp.danplanet.com/download/

With this release out the door, I hope to start working on adding
support for more radio models.  Let me know if you have a suggestion
(and might be willing to part with one for a couple of weeks).

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/