[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Dan Smith
Wed Jun 9 15:53:40 PDT 2010

> Sorry to ask again (probably the third or fourth time): What is the link
> to the Beta-downloads? I don't find them in my bookmarks at the moment
> and don't see the access via the Chirp web site.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/download/beta

My fault for not releasing often enough to keep it fresh in your mind :)

By the way, KN0N just pointed out an issue that I think will prevent
people from doing much in the way of changing memory channels on the 880
in b9.  I will try to get it fixed up and another beta posted soon.