[chirp_users] [CHIRP] #49: ICOM IC-2200H & IC-V82 (Export) UT-114 DIGITAL SCRAMBLER FEATURES

Dan Smith
Tue Jan 19 13:59:05 PST 2010

> #49: ICOM IC-2200H & IC-V82 (Export) UT-114 DIGITAL SCRAMBLER FEATURES

Could someone help me out with a couple of images of an IC-V82 (or U82)?
 I'd need two image files, the *only* difference being the digital code
squelch value on one of the memory channels.  That should be enough for
me to figure out what I need to add to support these.

So, to be clear, the procedure would be:

1. Store a DV channel in memory location X with digital code 0
2. Download the radio to "before.img"
3. Change the code to 1 and re-store the memory in location X
4. Download the radio to "after.img"
5. Send them both to me

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/