[chirp_users] [CHIRP] #48: Chirp 0.1.8 - Ubuntu 9.10 - Locks Up when I try and save a radio.csc file to the PC

CHIRP Tracker
Tue Jan 19 13:29:16 PST 2010

#48: Chirp 0.1.8 - Ubuntu 9.10  - Locks Up when I try and save a radio.csc file
to the PC
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kjonesflorida@…            |        Type:  Feature
Milestone:                             |   Component:  Memory Editor
  Version:  0.1.8                      |    Keywords:
 Platform:  Linux                      |

Comment(by kk7ds):

 Can you run chirp from a terminal and capture the output?  Something like
 this would be great:

   ./chirpw >my.log 2>&1

 Then reproduce the issue and attach the log file to this bug.

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/ticket/48#comment:1>
CHIRP <http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/>