[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b1

Gerry Creager
Thu Aug 19 18:13:07 PDT 2010

Dan Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just posted 0.1.11b1 with a slew of new features and fixes:
>
> - Remove length and format restrictions from CSV files
> - Fixed a bug in IC-2200 driver
> - Fixed limit on number of memory locations in CSV driver
> - Fixed IC-2820 TSQL flag enabling duplex
> - Fixed IC-91A and IC-91/92AD in non-DV mode communication
> - Add scan skip support for VX-7, VX-8
> - Make clone box remember port, model settings
> - Icom ID-80AD support (ICF only right now, clone in may work too)
> - Yaesu VX-6R support
> - Yaesu FT-7800R support
> - Yaesu FT-50R support (shaky)
> - Kenwood TH-D7 support
> - Kenwood TM-D700 support
> - Kenwood TM-V71A support
> - Kenwood TM-V7A support
> - Unify the mode for connecting to clone-mode and live-mode radios
> - Change to native number ordering (instead of all radios forcing a
>   zero start)
> - Make all radios (except the Yaesu ones) auto-detect the model number
> - Make the IC-91/92 driver open both bands at once
>
> Feedback, especially in terms of test reports of the newly supported
> radios, is much appreciated!

Thanks, Dan. I'll download and look at it over the next day or so. I've
been trying to get the last release to appropriately talk to my
IC-91AD... Didn't detect it at all. I may still be doing something
bone-headed, though.

Thanks for the work on this!

73 gerry n5jxs

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983