[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.10b6

Eddie Gilbert
Sat Oct 17 22:51:12 PDT 2009

I use it and I like it!!!  Kudos to you Dan for developing this great
software tool!!!

Stay Safe and 73

Ed Gilbert
Captain
KJ4CZE
NEGARC SkyWarn Coordinator
West Jackson Fire Department
69 West Jackson Rd
Braselton, Ga. 30517
Phone 706.654.2500
Fax 706.654.9227
egilbert at westjacksonfd.com
www.westjacksonfd.com
www.scanjackson.com
www.negarcskywarn.com

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:57 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.10b6

Hi all,

I just posted 0.1.10b6 with the following changes:

 - Fix import/export from CSV to the IC9x
 - Fix transposed URCALL/RPT2CALL setting on IC9x
 - Added ability to get/set D-STAR callsigns in id880

I have two questions that I really would like answered:

1. Are there any id880 users out there that can help test the new
   driver?

2. Are people actively using CHIRP?  I know that there are a couple of
   people who are, but I'm starting to wonder if I should not spend time
   on further development.  If you use it and want it to keep moving
   forward, please speak up so I know you're out there.

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/