[chirp_users] [CHIRP] #48: Chirp 0.1.8 - Ubuntu 9.10 - Locks Up when I try and save a radio.csc file to the PC

CHIRP Tracker
Fri Nov 27 11:28:07 PST 2009

#48: Chirp 0.1.8 - Ubuntu 9.10  - Locks Up when I try and save a radio.csc file
to the PC
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kjonesflorida@…            |        Type:  Feature
Milestone:                             |   Component:  Memory Editor
  Version:  0.1.8                      |    Keywords:
 Platform:  Linux                      |
 I am able to run the Chirp successfully with my Icom 91AD and pull in the
 Channel A and Channel B -- frequencies respectively ....however when I try
 and name and save the resulting kj4qal-91ad-a.csv  file to my Ubuntu
 Desktop or anywhere else on the drive the Chirp application locks up and
 thats the end of that.  Any idea's on how to correct the problem?

--
Ticket URL: <http://chirp.danplanet.com/trac/ticket/48>
CHIRP <http://chirp.danplanet.com/trac>