[chirp_users] Import Error

Michael A. Waldron
Tue May 19 19:41:56 PDT 2009

I have chirp reading/ from my radios, but I'm having a problem with CSV (and .CHIRP) file import.

When I try to import a file created with Chirp's Save As function to a different radio I get the following error: "There was an error during import: ord() expected a character, but string of length 0 found"

This file was exported from Chirp after a read of my IC-92. I've tried data exported from both Band A and Band B and the import always gives the same error.

When I try to import a .chrip file (same source) it says something like "Schema not found." and then crashes.

Any suggestions?

-Mike
--
Michael A. Waldron, AE0MW