[chirp_users] IC-2820H

Dan Smith
Tue May 19 19:24:45 PDT 2009

> I ran into the same thing a week ago - sent Dan the error log - maybe my
> email got caught in spam filter.

Sorry, it's still in my queue.  I'm out of town this week and am
struggling to keep up with everything.

>> I have a 1529 cable. It works fine with the CS-2820 software, but
>> does not clone the radio from Chirp. I am using a serial to usb
>> changer, but it's worked with all my other radios (Yaesu VX's, K2,
>> IC 746, etc). Yes, I do have the correct com port selected. Any
>> suggestions?

The 1529 is the data cable, right?  I'm able to clone my 2820 that
way.  Perhaps you have GPS enabled?  I haven't tried to clone through
the data port with GPS turned on, but I always have mine off for
D-RATS anyway.

If this isn't the problem, I'll definitely look at the debug log when
I come up for air.

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/