[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.9b7

Dan Smith
Fri Mar 20 06:38:52 PDT 2009

> Ummm, nope.  This does not appear to have changed here.  On my radio
> (Band A) I have Mems 0 - 100 all with content in them, but CHIRP is
> still reporting Mems 1 - 9 correctly, then skips to show a block from
>  Mem 16 to Mem 25 (but with Radio Mem 10 to Mem 19 content), then
> skips to another block from Mem 32 to Mem 35 (with Radio Mem 20 - 22
> content). It has similar blocks of memory jumping throughout the
> remainder of the memories, but I think you get the idea.

Hmm, I swear it works here.  I'll have to take another look.

This is a CSV of your radio as generated with a known-working CHIRP, is
that right?

> This function looks like it is now working, as it only loads the
> memories once :)

Well, that's good.  I was hoping that perhaps I generated an old version
by accident to explain the above, but at least something is working.

Thanks :)

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/