[chirp_users] more on getting OS X working

Debbie Fligor
Wed Mar 18 07:05:16 PDT 2009

On Mar 18, 2009, at 8:56, Dan Smith wrote:

> So, I'll fix that up this afternoon and let you know.  In the
> meantime,
> can you tell me which kind of USB-to-serial device you're using and
> what
> the UNIX device name is (/dev/...)?

It's a Keyspan USA-19W and the unix name is

/dev/cu.KeySerial1

that's the persistent name regardless of port, it's also got a
specific one that changes depending on which port it's connected to ( /
dev/cu.USA19W1a2P1.1 at the moment) , but I usually use the generic
one in configs.

glad to hear it wasn't something I was doing wrong :-)

-debbie, n9dn