[chirp_users] MacOS Version of Chirp

Debbie Fligor
Tue Mar 3 10:32:44 PST 2009

On Feb 25, 2009, at 20:16, Dan Smith wrote:

> If you get the environment built and CHIRP running, let me know and
> we'll move forward with the .app build changes.

well, I built it, and it launches, but I mostly just get various
errors trying to get it to pull data down from my ic-92ad.

should I be launching it by running "python chirpw" that was the
closest I found by looking in the chirp.desktop to figure out what
that was launching.

I've attached the output from launch, setting ic9x to "B", and trying
to download from radio. then I selected "new" and again tried to
download from radio.