[chirp_users] What it does and how ?

Dan Smith
Mon Mar 2 17:10:33 PST 2009

> It looks like native chirp files do not apply to 91/92 radios.  Just
> looking for a what is what page.

They do, but there are some issues with schema conformance, which is
literally me not following my own rules.  When you try something and it
fails, please send me the debug log.

> Also it seems when I export from a 91 / 92 to csv, then use open office
> calc to edit the file, that there is a data mismatch error trying to
> re-open in chirp, even if I don't (knowingly) change anything.

That shouldn't happen, so you are (or Excel is) likely doing something
to it to make CHIRP unhappy.  Send me the .csv file you're working with
and the debug log after trying to import it please.

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/