[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 7

Dan Smith
Mon Jun 15 12:58:17 PDT 2009

> Could it be that the problem is related to the ID800H? I have
> exactly the same problem with my ID800H (e.g. 439.5350 instead of
> 439.5375, 439.5100 instead of 439.5125 etc.)

It's possible, although the value entered is converted to a floating
point number in the UI, independent of what radio model is being used.

When you enter that in, does it immediately round, or only when you
re-read the data from the image file?

It also could be some sort of data type sizing issue on Windows,
because I can definitely put those frequencies in on my Linux
machine...

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/